What is Access Consultancy?
- Access Consultancy is the offer of our knowledge and experience to consult with our clients on access issues for disabled people.
- Access Consultancy will represent physical, sensory and cognitive access issues and promote awareness of these issues on behalf of our clients.
- Access Consultancy will always prioritise compliance with legal obligations under relevant legislation, such as The Equality Act 2010, and recommends and prioritises actions to meet mandatory legal obligations.
- Acess Consultancy will work with our clients to comply with best practice standards, such as Approved Documents Part M & Part B, BS8300 and BS9999.
- Acess Consultancy can assist with policy, management, design and operation procedures to ensure that our clients are meeting the needs of disabled people.
- Acess Consultancy is often given in support of appraisal and audit services to support our clients through practical implementation stages and to offer ongoing design review throughout the life of large dynamic projects.
- Access Consultancy can be provided on small specific disability issues that can be resolved quickly and simply or over a sustained period on a large project.
- Access Consultancy will involve meetings, communications, succinct and quick design review and client support over phone, e-mail etc.